Enough. I was listening to a commentator the other day and I heard him laugh at the remarks from something he'd read. You know they are responsible intellectuals who don't really digest the news and then report. These are the ones who hear the news and then report what they think their subject would want to hear. That way it's easier to transform what they've learned from their professors onto the front page of their employer's newspapers.
I listened to this person say, "Ho! Ho! They've got it wrong again. I have also heard programs from frantic people, myself included, what can we do. I suddenly realized the Tea Party Movement should have another dimension.
We meet in groups carrying signs, we stand as sentinels against Constitutional abuse, living testaments to the birth of our nation. We as a people escaped the Countries of repression. We left behind the religious persecutions, the voices that were never heard and the repressive societies and hierarchy of Europe'
We said no as a people we wanted to be free, we fought and died in forests and in towns but we prevailed. We are not Europe, for over two hundred years we have set ourselves apart from them. We are a Constitutional Representative Government. Ours is not a King, Dictator, Despot. No we send those who don't listen to us away every 2, 4 or 6 years. Unfortunately we haven't cleaned, excuse the pun, the House in decades.
The Media which has given me the inspiration to write this Post, is dead. Stage, screen, audio waves and print have sold their souls. They no longer report news as it truly is. They rely on Faxes,other reporters, source interviews and imposed filters.
Which takes me back to my original statement. Enough! People say what can I do? I believe there is an answer. I would suggest that we stop giving the print media room to wiggle. If you believe they have misstated the facts then let them know, defend your position. Challenge those who you believe are wrong. Correct in what ever form you choose to those who are supposed to be the impartial witnesses of events that concern us.
These reporters are special, because they are the ones on the front line. It's through their ready access to our leaders, the news makers, the ones who capture our evolving history on tape and paper. They interpret what they hear and give us their opinions. If they get it wrong. Challenge their reporting.
I remember when news was unfiltered, that was in the Eighties. Until then we only heard the official line and then like a breath of spring some one said out loud, on the radio, what I always thought and felt. I was freed from institutional dogma, I heard what I knew to be true.
I laughed, I cried, I yelled at the radio in agreement. At last someone else shared my opinions.
Now comes the change. We are not alone. I really wasn't alone then and I'm not alone now. Read your paper, listen to commentators and react. Send the editors and producers of mainstream media Faxes, letters, e-mails. Expose their biases. Let them know you read the words they print and listen to the words they say. Tell them enough! Bury them under your comments, expose the truth to those who will not hear.
tell them, report only the facts, don't put the reporter's opinion in the section you are reporting. The Fourth Estate is biased and has to be brought to heel. When they aren't balanced, tell them. Explain to them why they are wrong. Inundate the media with the truth and force them to listen.
We've lost our innocence. We can't laugh at them anymore. We can't say they got it wrong, and accept it because that's who they are. America is in the process of transition. We have to take on the main stream media let them know the American People are alive and well.
Send you letters, phone calls and e-mails, challenge empty headiness, bury the newspapers under reason. Don't laugh at them anymore, tell them what you think, no more laughing at them they are serious, so you must be also. Their game is in need of challenge. So go for it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment